The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our”/” Company” individually and collectively refer to TheAnnapoorna and the terms “Visitor” ”User” refer to the users. This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may use TheAnnapoorna. Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site. The business, any of its business divisions and / or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re- appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this Website.
USE OF CONTENT
All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under license, by the business and / or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited. You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organisation’s or entity’s written permission.
ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE
- (A) Security Rules
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation, (1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access, (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation, (3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or “Trojan horse” to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”, or (4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- (B) General Rules
Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
- (C) Pre-Ordering
- Any contract for the supply of Food Delivery from this Website is between you and the Chef’s; for the supply of Goods or Services from this Website any contact is between You and TheAnnapoorna. You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of pre-ordering. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are for your own credit or debit card and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
- Food Delivery, Goods and Services purchased from this Website are intended for your use only and you warrant that any Goods purchased by you are not for resale and that you are acting as principal only and not as agent for another party when receiving the Services.
- Please note that some of our Goods may be suitable for certain age ranges only. You should check that the product you are pre-ordering is suitable for the intended recipient.
- When pre-ordering from this Website you may be required to provide an e-mail address and password. You must ensure that you keep the combination of these details secure and do not provide this information to a third party.
- We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your pre-order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or pre-ordering from the Website.
- Any pre-order that you place with us is subject to product availability, delivery capacity and acceptance by us and the Chef’s. When you place your pre-order online, we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your pre-order details. You must inform us immediately if any details are incorrect. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that either we or the Chef’s will be able to fill your pre-order. Once we have sent the confirmation email, we will check availability and delivery capacity.
- If the pre-ordered Food Delivery and delivery capacity is available, the Chef’s will accept the contract and confirm it to TheAnnapoorna.
- In the case that Goods offered by TheAnnapoorna were pre-ordered, TheAnnapoorna will confirm availability together with or separately from Food Delivery.
- The confirmation message will specify delivery details including the approximate delivery time specified by the Chef’s and confirm the price of the Food Delivery, Goods and Services ordered.
- (D) Prices and Payment
- Any contract for the supply of Food Delivery from this Website is between You and the Chef’s; for the supply of Goods or Services from this Website any contact is between You and TheAnnapoorna. You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are for your own credit or debit card and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
- All prices listed on the Website are correct at the time of publication and have been input as received by the restaurant; While we give great care to keep them up to date, the final price charged to you by the restaurant can change at the time of delivery based on the latest menu and prices of the restaurant. We also reserve the right to alter the Goods or Services available for sale on the Website and to stop listing restaurants, Goods or Services.
- All prices listed on the Website for Food Delivery by the Chef’s reflect the price the Chef’s charges at the time of listing. In case the price listed is not current and the restaurant informs us immediately after placing the order, we will put our best effort to contact you to inform you about the price difference and you can choose to opt-out of the order at that time.
- All prices for delivery by TheAnnapoorna or a third-party provider assigned by TheAnnapoorna listed on the Website are correct at the time of publication, however, we reserve the right to alter these in the future.
- The total price for Food Delivery, Goods or Services ordered, including delivery charges and other charges, will be displayed on the Website when you place your order. Full payment must be made for all Goods dispatched and Services provided. Payment has to be made in cash or, if available on the website, by online payment, e.g. credit or debit card.
- If you choose online payment, you must pay for your order before it is delivered. To ensure that shopping online is secure, your debit/credit card details will be encrypted to prevent the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet. Your credit card company may also conduct security checks to confirm it is you placing the order.
- The prices reflected on the website/mobile application/email are determined solely by the Chef’s and informed to TheAnnapoorna at the time of listing or afterwards. Any change in the prices of menu at the time of placing order is at the sole discretion of the Chef’s.
- All applicable taxes and levies, the rates thereof and the manner of applicability of such taxes are being charged and determined by the Chef’s and TheAnnapoorna is merely collecting the same on behalf of such Chef’s.
- The entire amount of applicable taxes collected by TheAnnapoorna is directly remitted as it is to Chef’s and TheAnnapoorna does not retain any amounts thereof.
- TheAnnapoorna is not responsible for validating the legal sanctity of the applicable taxes and the manner of its applicability on behalf of the Chef’s. TheAnnapoorna holds no responsibility for the legal correctness/validity of the levy of such taxes. The sole responsibility for any legal issue arising on the taxes shall reside with the Chef’s.
- The prices reflected on the website/mobile application are determined solely by the Chef’s and informed to TheAnnapoorna at the time of listing. Any change in the prices of menu at the time of placing order is at the sole discretion of the Chef’s.
- The transaction of sale of food or food items is between Chef’s and the customer, and accordingly, TheAnnapoorna is not liable to charge or deposit any taxes applicable on such transaction.
- The final tax invoice will be issued by the Chef’s and delivered to the customer along with the order
- (E) Delivery
- Delivery periods quoted at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary. Goods will be delivered to the address designated by you at the time of ordering.
- If delivery is done by the Chef’s, it is the Chef’s sole responsibility to provide Food Delivery in a timely manner.
- In the case delivery is done by TheAnnapoorna, we will give great care to deliver in a timely manner. No responsibility is taken for late delivery by TheAnnapoorna in either case.
- All orders are delivered by a reputable courier. We and the Chef’s will make every effort to deliver within the time stated, however, we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by ordering late. If the Goods are not delivered within the estimated delivery time quoted by us, please contact the Chef’s first. You may also contact us by telephone or email and we will try to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible.
- In case of a late delivery, the delivery charge will neither be voided nor refunded by TheAnnapoorna.
- All risk in the Goods and the Food Delivery shall pass to you upon delivery.
- If you fail to accept delivery of Food Delivery and/or Goods at the time they are ready for delivery, or we are unable to deliver at the nominated time due to your failure to provide appropriate instructions, or authorizations, then such goods shall be deemed to have been delivered to you and all risk and responsibility in relation to such goods shall pass to you. Any storage, insurance and other costs which we incur as a result of the inability to deliver shall be your responsibility and you shall indemnify us in full for such cost.
- You must ensure that at the time of delivery of Food Delivery and/or Goods adequate arrangements, including access where necessary, are in place for the safe delivery of such goods. We cannot be held liable for any damage, cost or expense incurred to such goods or premises where this arises as a result of a failure to provide adequate access or arrangements for delivery.
- Chef’s, who will prepare your order, aim:
- To deliver the product to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your order;
- To deliver within the time confirmed by the restaurant;
- To inform you if they expect that they are unable to meet the estimated delivery time.
- Chef’s and we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery;
- Please note that it might not be possible for Chef’s to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, our Chef’s or we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your order and arrange for cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
- (F) Cancellation
- You must notify the Chef’s immediately if you decide to cancel your order, preferably by phone, and quote your order number. If the restaurant accepts your cancellation, no cancellation fee applies. If the restaurant refuses cancellation, e.g. because preparation of Food Delivery has been completed and/or delivery personnel has already been dispatched, it may not be cancelled. We will not be able to refund any order, which has been already dispatched.
- We may cancel a contract if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made;
- If the cancellation was made in time and once the restaurant has accepted your cancellation, we will refund or re-credit your debit or credit card with the full amount within 14 days, which includes the initial delivery charge (where applicable) which you paid for the delivery of the Goods or the Services, as applicable.
- In the unlikely event that the Chef’s delivers a wrong item, you have the right to reject the delivery of the wrong item and you shall be fully refunded for the missing item. If the Chef’s can only do a partial delivery (a few items might be not available), its staff should inform you or propose a replacement for missing items. You have the right to refuse a partial order before delivery and get a refund. We are not responsible for wrong or partial delivery. The issue has to be settled directly with the Chef’s.
The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of https://www.TheAnnapoorna.in/ or their breach of the terms .
User agrees that neither Company nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user’s transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. User further agrees that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct, or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent. User agrees that Company shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Company’s total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
In no event shall Company or any parties, organizations or entities associated with the corporate brand name us or otherwise, mentioned at this Website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the Website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organization or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.
We take complaints very seriously and aim to respond to your complaints within 5 business days. All complaints should be addressed to privay@TheAnnapoorna.in